At year-end 2002, about 23 million Canadians and their dependants were protected by one or more of the life and health insurance industry’s products or services. In that same year, those 23 million paid a total of $44.6 billion in premiums and deposits for individual and group insurance and investments. With such a substantial amount of money being put towards insuring peoples’ futures, it’s important that the client knows as much information as possible about the different products available to them. With over 100 insurance companies operating in Canada, the market of products available to people today is vast and often confusing. We know how important it is for clients and companies to justify the spending of their hard-earned money on the most appropriate insurance and investment products and strive to provide the most informed, extensive product knowledge and service to help all clients make the best decisions in their unique circumstances.
Products & Services
- Group Benefits
- Individual Products
- Probate more costly in Ontario (from Investment Executive October 2015)
- Money for Life…Protecting your Wealth with Life Insurance
- Bank Mortgage Life Insurance….not all it’s “Cracked Up To Be”
- Higher Taxes on Estates Likely
- Why renting can be the right choice for aging boomers
- ELHTs: tax issues employers need to know about
- Fund cost poll suggests Canadians need advice
- A taxpayer’s bill of rights
- Amount Canadians owe continues to rise
- Good news, boomers (and some bad)
- Retirement Race: Are You In It to Win It?
- Making the most of your investments
- Worried about your cashflow? You’re not alone…
- Perfect storm for pensions on the horizon
- Couple’s story offers lesson in life insurance
- Words from the Wise….
- Manulife Responds to Financial Post article
- Inside Info Winter 09
- To Investors:
- Inside Info Autumn 2008!